Inside the Newsroom @ A2 Journal

Welcome to Inside the Newsroom @ A2 Journal, a blog written by the newspaper's staff at A2 Journal, a new, weekly, community newspaper covering Ann Arbor. This blog is a place for members of the newspaper's staff to write their thoughts, observations, opinions and other informative pieces they put together while covering the rich history, interesting people, institutions and traditions that make Ann Arbor such a unique community.


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year Ann Arbor

I know I'm a few days late, but I just want to wish all readers a Happy New Year! I hope everyone celebrated safely and had a great time.

I stayed home this year, and opted to watch a music countdown on Fuse TV. My husband and I became so interested in the countdown, we almost missed the ball drop, tuning in when it was already at 7 on the countdown. But at least we got to see it.

Now one of the big issues surrounding the turning of the year is the idea that one needs to make resolutions. I have never really agreed with this.

That's not to say that I've never made resolutions. I am human. But I know how easily they can fall by the wayside.

Real change comes with time, and it can come at any time of the year. But I do think that setting goals for myself for the new year by looking back at previous accomplishments is a good idea.

I had a pretty big 2010, and I look forward to everything 2011 will bring.

Whatever that may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]