Inside the Newsroom @ A2 Journal

Welcome to Inside the Newsroom @ A2 Journal, a blog written by the newspaper's staff at A2 Journal, a new, weekly, community newspaper covering Ann Arbor. This blog is a place for members of the newspaper's staff to write their thoughts, observations, opinions and other informative pieces they put together while covering the rich history, interesting people, institutions and traditions that make Ann Arbor such a unique community.


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sept. 16 - Lisa's Musings (on post No. 365) and Every Day Life

Well, here it is ... the magic mark ... post number 365.

Now I know I haven't written all of them, but I know I've written 99 percent of them and I think that's something special.

I have blogged every day without fail since I began this adventure last year.

On days off. When I was out of town. On weekends.

It's truly been a daily blog and I proved to myself that no matter what, I could come up with something to write about for umpteen days in a row.

And yeah, some of them were better than others. And some of them were rather clever. Or funny. Or sentimental. Or newsy. But the one thing they had in common was that people who faithfully read this blog enjoyed spending a few minutes in my every day life.

Hopefully, my life, despite spending many hours of it as a reporter, is a lot like yours.

Some days are better than others. The little things in life should not be ignored. Even in the most annoying or frustrating situations, just the littlest thing can flip the negative to the positive.

Each day is special and I intend to enjoy each and every one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]