Inside the Newsroom @ A2 Journal

Welcome to Inside the Newsroom @ A2 Journal, a blog written by the newspaper's staff at A2 Journal, a new, weekly, community newspaper covering Ann Arbor. This blog is a place for members of the newspaper's staff to write their thoughts, observations, opinions and other informative pieces they put together while covering the rich history, interesting people, institutions and traditions that make Ann Arbor such a unique community.


Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19 - Lisa's Musings on Every Day Life

I'll be leaving soon for what looks like a very long night at the Ann Arbor City Council meeting tonight.

But, ya know what, it's OK.

I know I don't say that very often, but I'm trying something new -- flinging positive vibes out into the universe, in the hopes that they'll boomerang back at me.

Ala "The Secret."

I made out entry forms for a couple more dog shows last night and they went out in the mailbox this morning so I have something fun to look forward to in May.

And, I got lots of work done during the day.

In all, it's been a very good day.

So even though it's one of those Mondays, I'm looking forward to a lovely drive to Ann Arbor because it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Hear that, Mr. Rogers?

I'm wearing a bright cheery outfit; the dogs are out for their pre-meeting romp in the dog yard.

They'll get an early dinner, and I know they'll like that, because din-din is always a popular time of the dog's day.

Followed closely by breakfast.

I plan to eat a nice yummy little fillet to sustain my energy level into the wee hours of the morning.

I'm ready world, bring it on.

Happy Monday all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]