Inside the Newsroom @ A2 Journal

Welcome to Inside the Newsroom @ A2 Journal, a blog written by the newspaper's staff at A2 Journal, a new, weekly, community newspaper covering Ann Arbor. This blog is a place for members of the newspaper's staff to write their thoughts, observations, opinions and other informative pieces they put together while covering the rich history, interesting people, institutions and traditions that make Ann Arbor such a unique community.


Friday, July 23, 2010

July 23 - Lisa's Musings (on new appliances) and Every Day Life













They're here!

All five new appliances have arrived and in two hours they were installed.

Now, just a "wee" bit of light reading so I don't break them the first time I try to use them, and I'll be ready to use them.

I hope.

I have a friend from Ft. Wayne staying here and she took these photos for me while I quickly wrote this between storms.

Storms, seriously, again?

Tomorrow, we all head to a dog show at the Ann Arbor Dog Training Club on North Territorial if anyone would like to come root us on.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]