Inside the Newsroom @ A2 Journal

Welcome to Inside the Newsroom @ A2 Journal, a blog written by the newspaper's staff at A2 Journal, a new, weekly, community newspaper covering Ann Arbor. This blog is a place for members of the newspaper's staff to write their thoughts, observations, opinions and other informative pieces they put together while covering the rich history, interesting people, institutions and traditions that make Ann Arbor such a unique community.


Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 22 - Lisa's Musings (on this and that) and Every Day Life

I admit it, I've let my pictures do my blog "writing" for me for most of the week.

And with the week I've had, I wish I had more photos I really liked, because I'd do it again.

The Townie Party, pre-art fairs, art fairs -- it's been a brutal week for me.

Tuesday, I realized how behind I was already was in my usual story-filing schedule, and now it's Thursday and it's even worse. The stories keep piling up (Sorry everyone who is waiting) and I just haven't had the time to sit down and write them. (Sorry Michelle, my editor).

Most of my waking hours have been spent in Ann Arbor and by the time I get home and write what I've covered, edit all the photos and write cutlines for them, blog, Tweat, Facebook, edit and upload video ... it's 10 p.m. and I'm so tired, I'm toast and head to bed.

The nice thing is, art fairs only happen once a year.

But next week is the 4-H Youth Show. And I'm judging on two days.

So deep breaths, and lots of coffee -- I'm switching back and forth between my two new mugs.

Something good from art fairs.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]