Inside the Newsroom @ A2 Journal

Welcome to Inside the Newsroom @ A2 Journal, a blog written by the newspaper's staff at A2 Journal, a new, weekly, community newspaper covering Ann Arbor. This blog is a place for members of the newspaper's staff to write their thoughts, observations, opinions and other informative pieces they put together while covering the rich history, interesting people, institutions and traditions that make Ann Arbor such a unique community.


Saturday, May 1, 2010

5 a.mm wake up call

I can't lie. Ever since hearing that President Obama has been slated to speak at the U of M graduation, I have been trying to calm my childlike sense of excitement. Now the day is finally here! It started off with an alarm that must have went off three or four times before hitting the snooze. After a text message from my coworker, I was out of bed, dressed and out the door.
Now for another confession: Folks I have never been to Michigan Stadium. Yes I know, that's a sin in the Wolverine State. But in my defense, I am originally from Texas and my roots are in Longhorn country. Any way, I digress. After stopping to ask directions not once but twice, I finally made it.
Wow! The crowds are already lining up and, what's that I feel? Yep, it's about to start raining here. Well that's all for now. It's time to go check in the media area. More soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa A said...

OMG, Daniel -- you've NEVER been to the Big House? Well, now you've seen it in it's second best glory ... with the president inside. I'll have to take you to a football game this year.

May 2, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]