Inside the Newsroom @ A2 Journal

Welcome to Inside the Newsroom @ A2 Journal, a blog written by the newspaper's staff at A2 Journal, a new, weekly, community newspaper covering Ann Arbor. This blog is a place for members of the newspaper's staff to write their thoughts, observations, opinions and other informative pieces they put together while covering the rich history, interesting people, institutions and traditions that make Ann Arbor such a unique community.


Friday, March 30, 2012

How did you do in the lottery tonight, Ann Arbor?

I caved.

I bought my very first lottery ticket that wasn't a scratch-off tonight with my fiance, two easy picks for the $640 million Mega Millions drawing.

Sadly, I matched one number, and it wasn't the Megaball, meaning my investment was worth nothing.

The big question is: how did you do?

Any winners out in Washtenaw County tonight? How much did you win?


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]