Inside the Newsroom @ A2 Journal

Welcome to Inside the Newsroom @ A2 Journal, a blog written by the newspaper's staff at A2 Journal, a new, weekly, community newspaper covering Ann Arbor. This blog is a place for members of the newspaper's staff to write their thoughts, observations, opinions and other informative pieces they put together while covering the rich history, interesting people, institutions and traditions that make Ann Arbor such a unique community.


Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yay for spring!


As I am writing this today, it's 83 degrees in Washtenaw County...and it's the second day of spring. I am definitely not complaining but I hope it's not an indication of what we are in for this summer.

Warmer weather always makes me want to eat healthier foods. I am more apt to eat a salad as opposed to wanting comfort food, I crave an apple as opposed to french fries. It always seems that in the winter, I put on a few pounds but shed them in the summer.

Do your eating habits change with the seasons? Do you plan on eating better to shed some pounds for the warmer weather that is now upon us? Tell me, I'd like to know!

Photo by Judecat

1 Comments:

Blogger kmessenger said...

Weather us wonderful for now but we have to wonder what are we in for this summer? The warmer weather has definitely put people in a better mood. Our neighborhood has been busy with kids playing outdoors and people working on their lawns. Yes, I agree with you that this weather makes me want to eat better and get outside to exercise. Can't wait to plant my garden but I know it is too early to do so. Hoping for a warm not sweltering summer.

March 21, 2012 at 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]